The deep dive exercises in the online Toolkit open a room for reflection and creation of a strategic direction in your life.
Start your free trial
Now you can try our online Toolkit for 7 days before you decide. The trial period is free. Enjoy!
Sign up for the Toolkit to create your personal eBook
- Choose your preferred subscription.
- Your Toolkit access is the same in all plans. The only difference between the plans is price and duration.
- In all subscriptions, you have 7 days Free Trial.
- We will ask for your credit card when you sign up, but we will only charge you after 7 days.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Use an updated browser for your Toolkit. We recommend Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Complete the Toolkit in any language of your choice. Toolkit texts are in English.
- Add the Toolkit to your home screen as an App for easy access.
Let Stephen explain the benefits of the Toolkit
Learn more about our online Toolkit
With our popular online Toolkit, you can create your own Personal Business Plan as an ebook. Regardless of age, location, and how much time you have available, this tool will give results if you are committed. Using 40 interactive exercises, tools, and techniques, we lead you by the hand to develop your individual plan for your career and personal development.
What our Toolkit users say
The system, by way of its approachable form and gentle nudging, made difficult dilemmas vanish and a clear direction appear. I highly recommend subscribing to the Personal Business Plan System.
The Personal Business Plan inspired me to go big!
Initially, the topics and questions seem obvious, but as you go deeper into this tool you realize that it is tough work and that the questions require honest answers.
His 10-step system, supported by the effective online Toolkit, helped turn my introspective reflections into a coherent and concise long-term plan.
The Personal Business Plan is the best thing I have done to develop myself and plan my life in a fast-moving world!
I met Stephen at a turning point in my life. I had performed outstandingly at work, was half way through my executive MBA, and in search of a major up-leveling of my career.
Stephen helped me reach my true potential. I called Stephen because I was stuck.
The combination of coaching sessions, the book, and continuously documenting my personal progress in the online Toolkit ensured that my reflections became fully internalized.
The Personal Business Plan reduced my general uncertainty by eliminating the friction between the way I see my story and the way others see it.