Last updated 25 May 2018
Welcome to the Personal Business Plan. Thank you for signing up as a User of The Personal Business Plan Toolkit or on our website, requesting material such as sample exercises or subscribing to our newsletter.
These Terms also govern our use of any personal data you have provided to us while working in The Personal Business Plan Toolkit or in the course of any other communication with us including any signup or request made on our website.
These Terms ensure that The Personal Business Plan is compliant with EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in force as per 25 May 2018.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use The Personal Business Plan.
- You as User are solely responsible for the content you create in The Personal Business Plan. We will remove any content you create that we find abusive, criminal, or otherwise inappropriate, and in that case, we will terminate your access to The Personal Business Plan Toolkit.
- We will keep all the data you enter confidential, and we will not share it with anyone, except for services we use for operational purposes (Drip for emails, Heroku for hosting app, Mailgun for password reset, Sentry for error tracking, Stripe for payments). We may, however, use the data for statistical purposes in a completely anonymous form.
- If at any time, you wish your data to be deleted, please tell us at email@example.com.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss of data in The Personal Business Plan Toolkit. We will, of course, do our utmost to keep your data safe. We encourage you to back up your data, e.g. by printing those Personal Business Plan exercises you have completed.
- You are signed up to The Personal Business Plan Toolkit under a payment plan. We will terminate your access to The Personal Business Plan Toolkit, if you do not pay us according to the payment plan.
- You can terminate your access to The Personal Business Plan Toolkit by stopping your payments. We will not refund payments already made.
- At termination, we reserve the right to delete your data.
- You as User and we as Owner of The Personal Business Plan shall strive to solve all conflicts amicably. In case this is not possible, litigation venue shall be the Maritime and Commercial Court in Copenhagen, and choice of law shall be Danish law.
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +4560216390, or The Personal Business Plan ApS, Bukkeballevej 13A, 2960 Rungsted Kyst, Denmark, Danish TaxID DK34706794.
Enjoy your Personal Business Plan ride. Design Your Future.
The Personal Business Plan ApS
Mette and Stephen Bruyant-Langer
Founders of The Personal Business Plan